It gives us great pleasure to inform that Quality Council of India (QCI) and PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) have joined together in organizing Regional Quality Conclave on the theme “Gaining Competitive Edge Through Best Quality Practices” on 26 September 2019, at Hotel Hilton Garden Inn, Lucknow, 9:00 am.
• The objective of this Conclave is to create awareness about significance of quality culture in businesses, deliberate on how organizations could continuously improve and innovate and share the technological advancement like Industry 4.0 and predictive maintenance.
• The deliberations of the conclave will focus on Adopting & Maintaining a Role Model Quality Culture, Enhancing Skills for a New Quality Paradigm, Innovation & Change Management and Automation & Digitalization. Innovation and change have become business imperative component of sustaining competitive advantage.
• Successfully managing the ongoing change and building innovation culture in organization requires extensive preparation and careful execution. As disruptive technologies increase, traditional firms face a growing need for meaningful digital transformation. Organizations can leverage the power of automation and digitalization by generating and analysing data for predicting their future course of action.
• Some of the best minds engaged in Creating a Quality culture, Product innovations, Industry 4.0 and Predictive Maintenance will congregate at the conclave to lead the discussion and evolve the next steps for the next engineering revolution in India.
• The Conclave expects to receive 150 plus participants from top organizations, mainly from Uttar Pradesh region.