Quality Council of India in partnership with PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industryis organising the Regional Quality Conclave (RQC) on Excellence through Smart Manufacturing on 31st July 2019 at Hotel Taj, Chandigarh.
• The prime objective of this Conclave is to create awareness about Smart Manufacturing and share the technological advancement with best quality practices on process, products and maintenance in the manufacturing sector.
• The wide scale integration of Manufacturing and Information Technology has been evidently attributed to the nearing perfection of emerging trends in product and process technologies. These developments are inclusive of smart manufacturing frameworks in Industry 4.0, digital communications, robotics, artificial intelligence, flexible and agile supply chains. Focus on quality has become an absolute necessity for manufacturers and exporters in order to survive.
• The Conclave will showcase a breakthrough in manufacturing, i.e. Industry 4.0 and the quality control aspects associated with it. This will be done through expert talks and case-presentations addressing the challenges faced by Indian market in meeting the quality standards of the global customers.
• Some of the best from the said field will congregate to lead the discussions and evolve the next steps for the next engineering revolution in India.
• The Conclave expects to receive 200 plus participants from top organizations, mainly from the Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh region.