Quality Council of India in partnership with FICCI is organising the Regional Quality Conclave (RQC) on Quality for Manufacturing Competitiveness on 26th June 2019 at NEDFI Convention Centre, Guwahati. The primary objective of the Conclave is to discuss issues that impact competitiveness and quality in Manufacturing sector. The conclave will witness presentations & panel discussions on the use case of ZED wherein the benefits derived out of its implementation in MSME’s will be highlighted, how wastes & wasteful activities can be reduced or eliminated by analysing the data on the poor lost of Quality & last but not the least how smart Manufacturing technologies can play a dormant role in shaping the future of the Industries as well as the Quality of life of our citizens. Some of key objectives of the conclave are focusing on enhancing quality and competitiveness in the Indian manufacturing sector.
• To understand how Zero Defect Zero Effect (ZED) model can help in attaining quality products.
• To understand the importance of Zero Defect Zero Effect (ZED) for Government e Marketplace (GeM) procurement.
• To understand the Cost of Poor Quality and ways to minimise it.
• To understand new technologies in Industry 4.0 that will shape the future of manufacturing.
• Discuss Sustainable operations and technologies.
• Discuss policy measures for enhancing competitiveness of manufacturing.